Kings Pawn.
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia smiled softly and gave a light chuckle, "...no..I didn't do this to climb ranks. I genuinely like Zalen.." a lot...actually.. She looked away shyly then looked back up when he mentioned X'yrin, "..yes, I was made aware of the situation...it's suppose to bring the pack closer." Her ears flicked trying to read the unreadable. She was determined to try and figure this man out. "...what do you mean completely aware? Aware of what?" Her ears pressed forward and her head tilted a little as she stood a little taller, her arms folding a little above her stomach. The male had then went on with something else, congratulating her on being mates. Her ears folded back some and she looked down a little, "...no..no, Zalen and I are not mates. We have a mutual understanding. We both wanted offspring...and we both were..it..it just fell into place.." Her cheeks burned and she tucked her muzzle down, ears pasted back tightly.

She let out a sigh as the male carried on. Was he trying to get under her skin? No..probably not, he was just being curious...and outspoken...

Her arm lifted and she rubbed the back of her neck, then he spoke of Titiana in their back, "Wait! She is in your pack!? Does Zalen know this?" Her ears shot forward and she wished to tell Zalen right away if he didn't. It would hurt her if he tried to get back with Titiana, but it would be what was best. Hopefully, Titiana wouldn't hate her..

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread