Just two strangers
[html]
Out of Character

I'm so sorry ;n; my post was horrible anyways so I just re-did it x.x

In Character

Mayflower hunched over slightly, forming the words he'd written with her mouth since she wasn't a very good reader at all. Squinting, she turned her attention to the hat he'd placed on the cut on her palm, smiling gently. Mayflower, who didn't have very good penmenship at all, looked about, fetching a stick from the ground with her uninjured hand, scribbling down some words very sloppily in the dust that read, Yes, he is my brother, but I think he's avoiding me. With a sigh, she shook her head, injured palm layed out on one of her leg, hat still set upon it.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread