Just two strangers
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

A smile still tugged at the corners of her lips, and the merle blue Austrailian shepherd picked up the notebook with her humanoid hands, reading over his words carefully so she didn't miss any, since she really was a terrible reader. No no, we're like best friends. she wrote rather slowly, amber eyes squinted in determination. Pausing for a moment, she fiddled with the writing utensil before continuing on with. I like the name Edgar, mine's Mayflower. You're pet is cute. It was a simple statement, but she didn't think it had to be too complicated.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread