in slow motion, the blast is beautiful.
[html]

ooc.

I’m so sorry, I thought I had replied to this earlier!

ic.

Sherlock watched as her words startled the strange wolf, first watching her ears dart forward in order to catch every sound that Sherlock made, now that the female knew where she was. Her body took on a defensive posture immediately afterwards, her tail rising to a dominant height that didn’t worry the lone wolf – if Sherlock had any urge to attack the female, she would have done it with the element of surprise on her hand, not after drawing attention to herself; her training as an assassin back in Jasper Valley would have come in quite handily, and the wolf’s disability would have been an advantage for the lithe female.

It did, however, always amaze the ebony female the way everyone got so defensive and touchy when she pointed out the blatantly obvious; they saw but they didn’t observe. They always saw what was in front of them but they refused to fully comprehend it. It drove Sherlock insane and was one of the reasons why she couldn’t stand being around most wolves- most were absolutely dull. Sherlock knew that it was possible this encounter could result to be irritatingly dull and that she should just collet her belongs and leave the area; however, she found herself slightly intrigued by this blind wolf.

So instead, Sherlock sat down on her haunches, making as much noise as possible to signal to the blind wolf that she wasn’t moving anywhere before answering her questions. I’ve not been talking to anyone, I merely observed. I heard you tapping the tombstones with your staff earlier and when I rose, you showed no sign of even knowing I was there until I spoke. So you’re clearly blind, but since you don’t have the normal film over your eyes it leads me to believe that you weren’t born blind. She paused a moment to let the wolf absorb her words before introducing herself. The name’s Sherlock Holmes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread