coming out of her shell
[html]
Out of Character

I'm sorry, my post was really lazy x.x

In Character

Rubbery lips curled back in a grin, eyes closing breifly in a short blink to rest the canine's eyes, as she'd tired of keepin them open. Mayflower quietly brought her hands up, applauding almost silently as he continued playing, smiling a toothless smile as she normally did.

Lips parted in awe as he met her gaze, hands clasping together after a few moments. Mayflower set them quietly in her lap, listening intently again to the wonderful music that Adrian played. Mayflower could only play the flute, though not very good even if she'd been doing so since childhood. She always treasured the little wooden thing her brother had carved for her.

<style>
.mf-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.mf-sdb0109 b {color:#7f8a64;}

.mf-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4f4f4e; text-shadow:#5f5447 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.mf-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.mf-sdb0109 {background-color:#fefefe; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f877a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DsT6k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread