They Have No Reflections
[html]

Word Count → 1304 :: Panda is thoroughly surprised, as is Venom.. This post is brutal bro. It's slightly ridiculous.

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Listr and Snek were told to calm their mouths from the Angela, and they obeyed the Angela only after she told them to her her speak. Panda was listening in on the conversation, if only because she couldn't help it. The ravens' guttural low speech was something that was natural to her now, to where her brain translated without her really even trying to listen. It was like English or German to her, she even had dreams in low-speech. She also communicated with her felines and with Vitani on a daily basis. Venom was jealous of this, because to him, when Panda spoke to the other animals, it just sounded like a bunch of noise. It was weird. Venom moved closer to Panda and wrapped a protective arm around her, and she leaned her shoulder into his chest and laid her head on his shoulder. They were comfortable, the two, and it looked as if Panda was ready to go to sleep. The chocolate eyes of the woman looked over to her soul-mate and then she returned her gaze lazily to the Angela. The sound of the wind and the rain was making her sleepy, and she fought back a yawn that threatened to show this.

The Angela did not answer her question about why she was sorry, but Panda dismissed it, for she was not worried about what the Angela was apologizing for. The woman ended up going to a completely different subject, and Panda cocked her half-ears at the woman. She simply listened for the duration of the woman's speech, and by the end of it, Panda was surely awake. Venom, who had closed his eyes and tilted his ears to listen, too perked up. She sat up completely, while he pushed his his torso up with his elbows and he looked at her with his bright hazel eyes. Panda looked down at Venom, while he looked up at her. It was hard to believe that the Angela was offering this to her, for she did not expect it. She expected for Lillith to be asked to do this, but as the Angela spoke, Lillith had her own path to take, and not only that, but despite Lillith growing up and living in Anathema all her life, Panda was the one who had more religious knowledge than that of the child.

Venom gave Panda a wide smile and he leaned over to her, and he looked up at her when he leaned on her. Panda was at a loss for words for a moment though, and he could tell by her aura. It spiked, and when he touched her, it reached out and sent electrical pulses from her to him. It made his hair on his neck stand up lightly. He gave her reassuring energy back and a knowing look that she could handle this. She knew that she could handle this as well. She finally smiled and chuckled. Her pink padded hand went to Venom's head and she let her claws play with his beautiful hair. He aura settled to a happy and calm blue color as she finally looked at Aeron, because she finally found the words to say to the Angela. I'm honored that you would choose me, Aeron. the Corson spoke, choosing her words carefully. She did not want to be misunderstood, nor did she want to offend the Angela. Lillith is ambitious, is she not? the woman spoke to the once Atheed. She still has much to learn though, and lots of power that needs to be reigned in before she takes responsibility of anything much bigger than herself. Panda felt the right to speak of her daughter in such ways, because she knew the girl, and she knew that Lillith still needed to grow up in a way that she hadn't matured already. The Corson was going beyond the point, but she held a smile on her lips as she spoke. She'd bring it back to the main point soon enough.

Venom was impatient though, because he knew what she was going to say, and he wanted her to just say it. He didn't want to take away the privilege of her making her own decision though, so he did not speak. He leaned on her still, and he listened to her. She moved to where Venom could put his head on her lap, and he did. He was looking up at her as she spoke as well. Panda still played with his hair, pushing it out of his face to see his forehead. She looked down at him and she smiled still. I'm glad that you recognize that I know more than she, not only with the ravens, but with religion. I accept your offer to promote me to council. I have one request to ask of you, if you were to promote me. I would like Venom to also be promoted. He does not have to be a council rank, but he is just as useful as I am on the religion front, with the added brutality of a warrior. She spoke, explaining that she wanted Venom too, to be promoted. He reached up to her and touched her chin and he gave a low, content rumble from his chest. He liked that she thought of him, but he did not feel the need to be promoted. Sure, he worked with the other Dasas, and the Marbas' and even Mido when he was Eligos for that short time. He was just as loyal to the pack as she was, and Panda just figured that she would feel a lot better if Venom was closer in rank to her. She felt like if she deserved it, then he did too.

My Angela, Panda is being ridiculous, I can work with her at my Dasa ranking. I don't mind if you do not promote me. -- spoke Venom, as he turned his head to the Angela, and he let his hazel eyes rest on her. He was more than willing to stay at the Dasa rank, even if part of him yearned for more, like how Panda yearned for more. This was Panda's chance to be something more though, and Venom felt like Panda needed to take this without him. Panda's aura shifted at his words, which was why he stopped speaking. She got intense for a moment and it made him move his gaze from Aeron to Panda. Panda looked down at him and she slapped his forehead lightly. Venom has protected Anathema for some time now, and he has the scars to prove it, I don't doubt his ability as a warrior, but I feel like he would need this as much as I would, my Angela, so please, consider him as well. Panda defended her previous words, because she wanted Aeron to at least consider Venom. He'd spent more time as a Zepar than he did as a Dasa, but he committed crimes for the pack in order to protect not only she, but Lillith as well. It wasn't like he was a lazy father, or a lazy Dasa either. He trained with the other Dasas when they needed a partner, and he also did a fair amount of entertainment when he would play his guitar for the Howling Caverns. I would appreciate it if you did consider him. He is a great asset to Anathema, and without him, not only would I not have Lilly, but neither would you, and chances are, if you didn't have Alex here, then you wouldn't have me here either. she spoke truthfully to the Angela, a brief nod of her head as she looked at the golden woman.

Venom Speaks
<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread