[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]

Word Count → 710 :: ohigh <3 I'm glad you could make it. Big Grin Hope you don't mind him running up and hugging her. He missed her.

And we sing, sing without a reason,
To ever fall in love..

He stood there for some time, and he almost thought that the storm was too much for someone to come greet him. He really didn't want to have to go into the packlands uninvited to find someone though, for he had much more respect than that. Not only that, but Reykr figured that Vinatta handled trespassers like most packs. With hostility. Despite his large stature, and almost intimidating muscle structure, the male was more so friendly than he was one to want to cause trouble. The wolfdog man stood there, trying to calm Val. The Elk knew that there was danger in being outside and he was antsy that they were still outside, as well as the fact that the Elk did not want to be attacked unsuspectedly by something or someone. Val knew not of the lands that Reykr and he traveled, so he was also very frightened of the wolves that lived in Vinatta. He also didn't know Reykr's intentions to coming to such strange lands. A confused, frightened stag was something that Reykr did not like handling, but he knew how to. He gently pet the face of the beast and held his reigns to where the stag had no choice but to look at him. He whispered softly to the stag and he had a small smile on his face. He made sure to stay as calm as he could, if not for himself, than for his mount.

Val pulled against the reigns suddenly to look up to the edge of a large forest. Reykr turned his head to look into the pouring rain to see a shape of two figures. A wolf and their horse. He could hear the large hooves of the horse stampeding against the ground. His abnormally tall, German shepherd-like ears flipped up and towards the beings, and it was only when he saw the hair, and the black of the woman did he realize that it was whom he wanted. She had heard him, and he danced in his spot excitedly as he waited for her to approach him. The moment she slipped off of her horse though, he couldn't handle himself and he dropped his backpack in a puddle, and he ran up to the woman.

How appropriate for them to be reunited as a Hurricane came and ripped the homes of those around them, completely apart. He suddenly cared not of the rain, for it was not hurting him, and it was not hurting his love, so why be angry at the Gods for making it rain? There was little reason, and if anything, the male thanked his Gods for allowing him to make it to Vinatta safely, and also for them to allow him to see Alessandra again. They could have easily struck him down on his way here, or they could have easily struck him down before he left Salsola. Once he came upon the woman, he spread his arms wide and grabbed her, lifted her, and spun her with him to stop his momentum of running. He allowed a content whine to come from his chest as he hugged her, as tight as he could without hurting the coywolf woman. I'm sorry it took me so long. I really am. spoke the male to the woman. I missed you so much. I don't want to leave you ever again. spoke the male as he gave the woman a kiss. He broke the kiss only to speak again. Of course with my luck, I pick the rainy-est days of the year to make my journey here. the male spoke with a chuckle, half-way joking because he didn't care much about the rain, but seeing as the chalk that made Alessandra's fur such a brilliant white was coming from her pelt, it seemed as if the woman did not particularly care for the rain all that much.

My love, do you have a place where we can dry off, and maybe eat? asked the male, to the woman, for he knew not of this place, and would love to learn more about her home, and maybe they could get other things done since he was here now...

<style>
.Reykr-req2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-req2 img{width:300px; float:right}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-req2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#8f6e4d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread