[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]

Word Count → 473 :: Jeez, they are too cute. xD I shall put in my title that we need a leader. I didn't know before weither i should make this the joining thread or if they should have one with the leader after the hurricanes, because I did read somewhere that Vinatta was taking in wolves that needed a place to stay. I figured that they just might do that, but we could drag saul or lilin out i guess xD Also, Yeah, I'll change the date for us.

In your own head, haunted still by me
Still depicted so violently, so burn them down

Val seemed relieved that it was just Lessa as well, for it was a familiar face in the strange land. Vahalla, whom Val had met a few times, was staring him down, which made the elk slightly nervous again, but the stubborn animal stayed, because his master was there and needed him to be there since all of the male's belongings were on his back.

Lessa's reaction to his actions were favorable, for the woman showed him just as much love as he showed her. It was awesome to know how excited she was to see him, and he too was excited, for his tail wagged and his stomach fluttered with butterflies that he knew only from when Siv had him under her spells.

When she finally spoke to him, she told him that she did have a home that they could go to, but she did not have a standing in the pack to allow him into the borders. It would have been the same in Salsola. His large ears fell back on his head briefly, and he let a small frown form on his face, but it was only for a few moments because she grabbed his hand and gave him a darling look before she lifted her head and called to the Alpha. He noticed that she was shivering, and the bear-cloaked man did not want her to be so cold, so he moved closer to her and he draped his arms around her shoulders and he pulled her close to him. He laid his head on the top of her head (since she was much shorter than he, even in Optime form) and he sighed contently. It was raining, cold, and he was drenched, but he was with Alessandra, and that's all that mattered to him. He cared not for the rain, the wind, but he did care for Lessa. He wanted to make her happy, and he had seen the happiness within her in these short few moments, but he wanted to make her eternally happy. He would try his hardest to do so.

The the sake of the small group, hopefully the Virding would come out to meet them, or at least send a howl back telling Lessa and him that he was allowed within the packlands. If the latter was the case, then they could easily travel to the woman's house and maybe show each other how deep their love went. If the Virding did come to them, then Reykr would offer the man a bone, hand-made sword as a gift (as he had done to gain entrance to Salsola) to show the Virding what he was capable of, and how much he wanted to gain entrance to be with his once lost love that had been found once more.

<style>
.Reykr-req2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-req2 img{width:300px; float:right}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-req2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#8f6e4d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread