[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]

Word Count → 672 :: Ohigh honey <3 Sorry for the slight wait, I needed a little break for a moment there.

In your own head, haunted still by me
Still depicted so violently, so burn them down

The moment was tender, and Reykr could feel himself care less and less about the rain and how drenched the two were. Lessa on the other hand had other plans, for the grabbed one of his hands and she gently led him over to where they could get some cover from the rain. Reykr willingly followed the inky woman but he heard the soft grunting of his mount as he moved away from him even more. Reykr glanced back at him and motioned with his hand to come closer, and the Elk slowly did, but did not go under the tree like the two luperci. He gave his master some space, since he realized that the two were bonding in a way. It was only moments before Lessa turned to him and spoke four simple, but deep words. They made Reykr smile happily, and his tail wagged behind him as he heard these words. I love you more, Lessa. spoke the former Associate who had left his home in the dust for the woman. His sweet-corn eyes fell onto the woman before she tackled him with a hug. He stood strong and wrapped his arms around her as she buried her head in his wet fur. Reykr lifted a hand to her head, and he played with her drenched hair, pulling the bleached strands out of her icy eyes that he had come to love so much. He held a gentle smile on his face the whole time, and he held her close. He never wanted to let her go, ever again.

They were waiting for another few minutes before there was a silhouette of someone approaching them from inside of the packlands. Reykr hoped that this was the person that they wanted to see, and not some passerby, but it shouldn't have been one of those, because the storm was still brewing about. Reykr's eyes moved from Lessa to the silhouette as it stopped a moment, and looked at the mounts, then the other moved towards them. Reykr didn't understand why he stopped and looked at the mounts, but then he realized that the two were slightly obscured from sight unless one looked hard enough to see. He questioned himself no further then, and he waited for the other male to come forth to them. He did, and he addressed Lessa, asking what was going on. Reykr looked at the quiet girl for a moment before he decided that this was a good time to probably introduce himself, for himself. Sir, I'm Reykr Helsi. Lessa told me that she told you about me before I came. I'm here now, and under the conditional circumstances, I'd like to ask you if it was okay to call these lands my home, with Lessa. - As my mate? the male spoke, and then thought the end part, for he did not know if she wanted to be his mate, and this was something that they more than likely would discuss later. Right now, they needed to get settled in, so that they can speak of such important subjects.

They needed it, for they had not seen each other in nearly a month. Now they were together, and everything would be okay though. I've brought you a gift that I have made, sir. spoke the Helsi male before he moved away from Lessa, and moved towards his mount. He took a long object that was wrapped in cloth and he unwrapped the cloth and walked back over to Saul. He presented the bone sword to the Virding and he bowed his head lightly. It is sharp, and very sturdy. I would not hesitate to go into battle with such a blade. I've tested it a few times myself to make sure of it's ability. spoke the Helsi male as he waited for the man to take the sword. It was not Reykr's anymore, and it was not like Reykr couldn't just make another one.

<style>
.Reykr-req2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Reykr-req2 img{width:300px; float:right}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Reykr-req2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Reykr-req2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#8f6e4d;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Requiem!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread