[LDR PLZ] J; Green Monster
[html]

[381]
no problem hun, we'll have you all re-titled shortly!

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

Despite the fact that he was looking towards the much smaller female, it was a masculine voice that answered him. Green eyes refocused on the brown male, taking in the light yellow of his eyes even through the dimness of the early morning. This was certainly going to be a short meeting- Saul needed to get home to his mate and children and the pair standing so close to one another more than likely needed to get into the warmth of Less's home. Cinnamon backed ears, held drooped so that the rain wouldn't tickle the insides, perked up softly at the deep words, stepping closer when he found it a touch difficult to hear him over the wind that still prevailed. It was an introduction of his full name, a useful piece of information, accompanied by his request.

He had no clue where the male came from, what he was like. But the wind and the rain howling around them made Saul less likely to want to stand here and interrogate him. A shiver ran up the males spine and he allowed himself to remain quiet as surprise turned to curiosity. A gift? He watched as the brown male moved to his stead- Saul was more than surprised to see the Elk comfortable with their presence- before drawing out a long, wrapped package. As the bone sword was presented, Saul couldn't help but reach out to touch it, to test it perhaps. Reykr gave the blade his recommendations and Saul nodded his head softly.

Alessandra speaks highly of you and I see why. I welcome you in to Vinátta and bid you follow me back to Jordheim. I have a gift for you also, and then it would be better if we all returned inside.

Saul offered, getting a better grip on the sword, sending his thanks to the male with a grin and a nod of his head. He wanted to get to know the male better and to thank him properly for his gift, but right now his priority was returning home and making sure the pair were safe. With a half-hearted shake of his head to try and rid himself of some of the water, he waited for the pair to gather their steads before leading the way.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread