After The Storm
Aeron smiled at him, Einarr now that was a name she would have to memorize. It wasn’t a normal name like one you’d come across everyday. The Ganesa nodded looking at him. “In time you will learn the pack lands don’t get too discouraged.” She spoke her voice calm. She looked at the caves and gave a sigh.
“losing all the food we have is not a good thing. I’m starting to think I’ll need to put together the hunting party.” She spoke looking out to the land. “most things are not important, the caves will deflood in a few days and members will be able to get back in. Until then we’ll have to work on cleaning up trees and hunting down food.” She spoke.

Turning slightly the golden Angela looked to the trees. She gave a slight whistle and heard the rustling of wings. She smiled seeing her wonderful crow come to join her. “I think it's best, To work on cleaning up trees that block the paths of rivers, or entrances to the caverns.” She spoke petting the crow. “I’m hoping you didn’t have much in the caves if that was where you were planning to live. There are homes in the village and rooms in my villa that you could stay in.” She spoke looking at him.

Messages In This Thread