Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
It's alright. [WC: 426 || Pts: 3]

Hearing Itzal’s sudden interest in her hunt was amusing, and she really couldn’t help but smirk when he started asking questions. She was still pissed that her plan failed, but she knew she would get to find him in some other circumstances. ”My father.” She spoke to him through clenched jaws. She wished he was getting struck by lightning right now, but she knew Tyko was too smart for that.

Itzal apparently was clueless to the degree of the situation. Tyko was wicked hard to find, and after their sloppy bout – he was going to be even more careful about where he planted his ass. Just close enough, but far enough out of her reach. Enough for her to scent him around, but not close enough to find. He was smart and he apparently liked to tease, too. Axelle snorted, ”He murdered my family. All of them.” Her bloodlust was much like Itzal’s. He went back to take care of business, while Axelle’s business came straight to her. How convenient.

The wind blew strongly outside, and a few straggling breezes cooled the cave. Axelle shivered, and attempted to curl into a tighter ball than before. She tucked her paws as much under her as they would go, but she still kept her head up to speak with Itzal. ”No, I’ll make him wish he was never found.” She was sure he was proud to be born, but she wanted to make sure that he regretted every second of inching that much too close to Anathema. She wanted him to hate the very mistake of it, and then have it eat away at his soul – like his actions ate away at hers.

”My situation’s similar to yours, though I encountered him and failed.” She was sure he could see the healing wounds around her body – some healed, some were in their early stages of healing. She had a few deep cuts around her neck and shoulders, where he stabbed her repeatedly just for laughs. He even cut her horse, Couer. What a sick fucking bastard, her lips curled up in a snarl as she looked out into the storm. ”He almost killed me, where my intent was to kill him – sweetly and cleanly. That backfired terribly.” Her mind took her back to waking up in the middle of a field covered in blood, in a pool of your own, and staggering back to Anathema because the asshole ran her horse away too. He left her stranded, and wait until she got the chance to leave him stranded.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread