Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(397) | 3 – Ooc.

Axelle shifted, moving her head from his lap so she could speak to him better. ”I don’t know…” Then she got up from laying beside him all together, and padded out into the middle of their small cave. ”At first, I didn’t know who she was. In the dream, I kept calling her Naniko even though eventually I figured it out – but I still called her Naniko. And it seemed to make her sad.” Axelle was glad to have someone to speak about this too. She wasn’t sure how Kai would have taken it, but at least Itzal already knew so much about her crazy family so she didn’t have to explain it all over again to him. ”She said that she would protect me… but I didn’t really see any protection when my Dad almost killed me…” “Dad” was a weird word coming from her mouth. Usually, pups called their fathers that out of endearment, but Axelle called him that out of habit. She always called him that as a child, but ever since hadn’t called him anything. There was a brief growl that escaped her throat, but she quickly continued, ”Though, I did talk to her after that.” She was still depressed from the whole thing, but seeing Itzal seemed to take her out of that state of mind… At least for the moment.

Axelle rose and padded toward the cave’s entrance. She let the few stray drips of rain fall onto her head and gazed out into the bad weather. She couldn’t really see passed the first few feet thanks to the massive amounts of rain and fog, and the wind probably didn’t help either. ”The whole thing confuses me… and really, it didn’t make sense at all. She’s never come to me before, spiritually. I don’t know what triggered her to have the need to come to me now.” She forgot that Itzal had no knowledge of her gift, and didn’t even think that she needed to inform him.

Axelle stayed where she was, gazing out into the storm. She didn’t understand the dream and knew it wasn’t exactly an actual dream. Her mother contacted her in the unconscious, and probably wouldn’t have any other way. There was one good reason toward her passing out, but it sucked that all the events didn’t add up. What had called her back into the shadows?

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread