Am I blurry in your vision?
[html]
(350) | 3 – Ooc text here.

The sudden smell of blood caught Axelle’s attention and she looked pointedly at him. She watched the slow trickle of blood leak down his forearm, and weirdly became thirsty. Her mouth began to water as she watched it drip. She snorted, ”Don’t hurt yourself over me.” Then she moved toward him to lick it. Itzal’s blood was sweet to her, and as a carcass he would make a fine treat.

Axelle had her sudden bouts of blood lust, and sometimes she became a little cannibalistic in the process. She ate a wolf once... A Luperci that her and Kai killed in Halifax because he attacked her first. It was a gruesome day, but she was rewarded with the man's heart plus whatever else she could carve off of his marred chest.

Then came the questions. Axelle could tell there was utter turmoil going on within Itzal’s head because he seemed to be at a physical standstill. He withdrew from all physical activities (aside from digging his claws into his fist) and boarded up in his head. ”If he hates you, then he’s an idiot.” She couldn’t agree more, but Kai had his reasons just like she had her reasons for getting rid of him. ”I did… I was starting to… but now, no.” She couldn’t admit that she was a cold hearted bitch. She used him for his company, and sex, and then when she was bored with him – threw him off to the side. Kai was just her toy.

”Calm down.” She could see him fighting with himself, and she knew what happened when that happens. Eztli. Axelle moved over to him to lap at his chin. ”But I’m here with you. And I chose to share this with you.” Just to remind him that she didn’t think of him as a play toy. Itzal had been someone special to her for a long time… Kai just came into the picture because she was lonely. She wasn’t thinking straight at the time… Itzal’s disappearance was eating at her soul… Causing her to not think right. Yeah, that was it.

<style>
.axestorm p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.axestorm p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.axestorm b {color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; font-weight: normal; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; }
.axestorm {background-color:#01031a; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2lcvaps.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#3f4476; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:414px; text-align:left; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread