Am I blurry in your vision?
[html](320) Ooc.

Axelle sighed, laying on Itzal. She was home, she was comfortable. ”I know.” She didn’t doubt Itzal’s capabilities – she knew well of them herself. She even tasted a bit of them when Eztli tried to kill her that day in Halifax; and that day she also learned that she could take him. She could defend herself from the ‘Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde’ couple.

Thoughts about Kai’s reaction swirled around in her mind. She didn’t fear for her well-being. She knew Kai was a crazy bastard, but not towards her. When they finally became friends and companions, he grew soft for her. There would be no reason that he would suddenly snap back to being cold and crazy. There was no logical explanation for that – but then again, Malakai didn’t need a logical explanation to do anything. Their meetings and development as a couple defied all the logical explanations that one could give. Their love made no sense, just like Kai’s reaction would make no sense.

Axelle looked up at Itzal, lifting her head from his lap to look up at him. She still felt his hand on her neck and didn’t bother removing it or shaking it away from her. She trusted Itzal’s touch, no matter his intent. ”What are your thoughts on all this, love?” She cocked her head a little bit to the side and eyed him – like a dog that just heard a weird noise. She knew that he wasn’t taking it very well – she could feel how tense his body was. She could feel all the negative energy he was emitting from the air. ”We’ll get through this… You and me.” It was more of an afterthought, more to herself than anyone; but she made sure he heard it too, so that he knew she was in it for him no matter what. She had him back now; she couldn't let him slip away again.

<style>
.storm-table { background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... aa2142.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#262c44; width:435px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; color:#686a73; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.storm-table b {color:#635581; }
.storm-table p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.storm-table p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread