salvaged
[html]

OOC: a bit of pp, tell me if it's not alright! <3 also, my 666th post :O haha!

Taliesin's visage and reaction frightened Skye somewhat, as he giggled and looked up at her without focus in his eyes. He was stunned, shocked, she knew that much - she wondered with dread how long he had been trapped there, with no food, no water, no light.. she shook her head free of such thoughts, focusing on the matter at hand. Taliesin giggled once more and spoke, and Skye rolled her eyes despite herself while clasping onto his hand.

"Maybe later," she muttered, pulling him to his feet. He slipped a bit, however, and after a moment of hesitance, he leaned forward and emptied the contents of his stomach - or at least, he attempted to. Nothing came out. He stood once more, and Skye grabbed his hand firmly, resolving not to let go until they were both safely in the shop.

"Come with me - don't let go," she said sternly, all thoughts out of her mind except for getting the white Councilman to safety. She slowly began to lead him out of the rubble and debris, attempting to shield him from the wind and rain as much as she could while she did so.

A few times they stumbled on the slippery floor, but the eventually escaped from the horrific maze of rubble soon enough - however, the trek was far from over, and they still had the flooded half of Thornbury to traverse before they would reach the shop. She looked at the town square, her face grim at its flooded ground.

<style>
.sunnygift b {color:#5782A4;}
.sunnygift p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin: 0px 0px 10px 0px;}
.sunnygift {font-family:verdana; font-size:7.5pt; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:10px 0px 191px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/022V5.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread