sparta has fallen
[html]
Agreed. ): (Also, I forgot that Tayui knows Aiden Oriel as Vedr, so you could you edit the name to such in your post? :3 )

Tayui nodded in reply, feeling the weight of Pilot's words as she inclined her head. Indeed, it felt like the small movement carried the meaning of so much, of everything that had tried to accomplish. With that one gesture, she had accepted the situation and decided to continue to move forward.

She glanced from Pilot, to the surrounding landscape, and back. Her gaze remained steady, almost resting on Pilot's own face as he spoke. "I will," she replied. She opened her mouth to continue speaking, but decided against it, and instead looked away. She stared down at the picturesque landscape, the gently sloping hills in the distance and the stark movement and abstractionism of the mountain. A number of peaks rose in the distance; strong and powerful.

"I wanted to talk to her after she joined, but never had the chance. She's named after my adoptive daughter, you know. Ember Agaric was her name; she died... a while ago. I never thought anyone would name one of their children after her." She frowned. How long had it been? One year? Two? It was hard to remember, for Ember's death had occurred only months after the deaths of her parents, two of her dearest friends. Around the same time, Shaeniire died and Agani disappeared, and she was left alone in Jaded Shadows. She wondered if this Ember knew of the origins of her name. She wondered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread