sparta has fallen
[html]
Mar mar mar. Weird post. Want to end this here or after another post, or something?

He had thought he had heard mention of it before, about the origin of Ember’s name. Had Phoenix mentioned it to him? He couldn’t remember for sure, but the idea seemed vaguely familiar to him. He listened and nodded, but couldn’t find any words to say. He wasn’t sure if any words were even necessary. Instead, he turned to look towards Tayui, offering a smile.

"It’s been a pleasure to lead this pack with you." He told her, letting himself come to terms with the fact that they were no longer going to be in a pack together. "I hope you do well where ever it is that you decide to go. If you ever want to speak with me, I figure I’ll remain around here for awhile, and then end up near Twilight Vale. Come find me. I’ll be glad to know you’re in good health." He turned to leave then, not because he wanted to go, but because he knew that he needed to be alone for awhile. He needed to take time to figure out what he was going to do with everything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread