Nature's Music
Kenna wasn't any stranger to people being taken aback by her teasing. Some people just misread her playful attitude and became offended. She was glad when the moment passed and was able to grasp the stranger's paw as he stepped over a bush after he'd retrieved an item from the ground behind him she hadn't noticed previously. It was a sword. Brows lifting with interest she nodded towards the weapon. "That's a real nice blade, Helios..." She grinned and almost literally felt him relax as he smiled at her in return. She listened calmly as he revealed that he was a loner and intended to join a pack soon. "--Loner life is a hard one." She nodded and chuckled wryly. "Yeah, I know it." She glanced at Dust beside her who was once again lazily hanging his head, ears splayed and eyes half closed as the two of them talked.

"Dust and I were out on our own for about a year. We joined up with the pack Cercatori d'Arte a few months ago. It's not too far from where we are now... I'm still just getting back into the swing of things." She explained and swished her tail. Helios then commented about the tree and Kenna once again focused her blue eyes on its trunk and low slung branches. She spied the one he must have fallen from. It was perfectly curved, a prime spot to rest in. Shrugging, the collie woman started to walk slowly away and back to the river's edge, but looked back to keep talking. "Trees can make a great bed, but after a time they can get uncomfortable. A real pain in the rear." She smirked softly, wriggling her tail. She then crouched at the water's edge again to see her reflection and finished removing the last leaf from her hair all the while keeping up the conversation. "If you're thinking about joining a pack, I can definitely promote d'Arte. It's a really relaxed place.. We're primarily based in trade and art but we welcome anyone who can contribute..." She smiled and stood turning back to her company in time to see Dust stretching his head out to sniff and lip at the shepherd's arm. Making a short, soft hissing sound between her teeth, Kenna got Dust to back off. "Sorry about him, he's just trying to check you out..." She smiled. "He's harmless. Normally he goes for females over men though..." She winked and laughed a little, her face lighting up. The sound was slightly barking but endearing and suiting for her in it's own unique way. Kenna loved a good laugh.

Messages In This Thread