Feels like dreaming
[html]she's so lucky! and yes, furs and such for a bed Wink

Anu exhaled as Tayui came to join her on the soft bedding that made their sleeping quarters. The furs were soft, worn and collected the heat from their bodies quickly. Anu found herself brushing her hand against their softness, her thoughts fighting to stay focused on the conversation. It felt fairly impossible though. It was good news, just as Tayui spoke and Anu should be happy for her. In their world the birth of puppies was the greatest of gifts, new life was the grace that balanced their life of competition and battle for survival. Anu could be happy, in time she supposed, but the things Coli had said to her only brought her sadness and the more frightening: anger.

Tayui noticed her discomfort and her agitation, and Anu actually felt a sense of relief that the white woman brought it up before Anu needed to. She shook her head, no things were not alright. It had nothing to do with them living in Vinátta, that was something Anu was still so grateful for. Colibri and I have a past, it was years ago. She began, her eyes looking at the other female but glancing only at her hands. Regardless of that past Anu knew that there was nothing to be ashamed about, and nothing for either of the females to worry about regarding Colibri's residence in the pack. She disappeared from Crimson Dreams one day and never returned. Anu moved her paw to Tayui's arm, fingers touching the thick soft fur lightly. She had been so hurt by Colibri's actions, but Anu didnt speak of it. I had my sons, I moved on. So much happened... and then I found you.

Anu looked at Tayui's face, and she smiled softly as she thought of how happy Tayui made her. How grateful she was for each morning that she woke up beside her. Then I saw her yesterday, and she blames me for her leaving. I slept with Gabriel after she left and that is why she didn't return. her blue eyes had fallen away as she explained, but the words lifted the weight off her shoulders. I do not know what her intentions are, but she wishes for her litter to look up to me and I just want to live here in peace. she spoke quickly. It was a selfish thing, but the wolfess only wanted to live her own life without having to carry Colibri as she had in the past. Anu then glanced up at the female, With you. She fell silent, waiting to hear what questions Tayui had or how she felt about any of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread