Something to do
[html]
(332) OOC: Tee hee!!

It seemed Teme did change for the good from what Eclipse could see. She smiled back at him. Her thoughts turned back to the here and now as she looked at the man, he was grown and probably still had some growing to do and was as most were, much taller than herself. He spoke of the puppies and using the word gods, which made Eclipse tilt her head slightly. She had only heard of one kind of god, which Razekiel taught her. It was mother earth and she was what had the power over everything. Then again that was the only belief she had heard from. She wasn’t going to ask but she nodded; “Yes I hope the same as well. There has been bad experiences with children sick in my own pack so I pray every night that my cousins stay safe and alive.” She said.

He spoke of the weather and she smiled at him, feeling it would be nice to go out and his offer to go hunting made her grin. For once she knew she could be of some use; “Yes, I would like that! Let me go and get my bow.” She said and then hurried to the room she and Robert were given for their time being there and grabbed her bow and quiver, slipping the bo in with the arrows and taking the string in her hand and hurried back. She held up her quiver with a grin. She was so used to the use of such a thing that she forgot not everyone hunted with the bow, they mostly hunted on all fours. She was more than happy to help them as they had housed her and Robert and their horses as well. Her eyes were bright as she came up to Temeraire and nodded letting him be the one to lead them. She didn’t know the best places to hunt in this area and he would.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread