Something to do
[html]
(241) OOC:

When he eyed her bow and spoke Eclipse smiled; “If you want to learn I can give you a quick lesson. It’s really easy to do, all you would have to do after was just to practice and aim. It is what I did at least” She said offering to her cousin. She followed him out and had no problems keeping up with him. She walked her lands for many hours every day either tracking, hunting, or gathering plants, and she was use to quick paces from when she had wandered as a puppy never staying in one place for too long, and knew dangers of the lands. Now it was automatic and she didn’t tire quickly so his pace was just fine for her.

“Where is it we are going anyway?” She asked when Temeraire slowed down a little. She was excited to know where they hunted and what kinds of game they would have. She liked veriety and learning, and seeing new things. She was watching her surroundings as they went on. She had been in them before but around another way, it was a large territory and even her last visit she barely got to see much of it. Now it was more marshy than she remembered, but she reminded herself that a hurricane just came though and it would have flooded places especially the closer they got to a water source.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread