Something to do
[html]
(515) OOC: GIVE CHASE!!!!

She grinned and nodded at his acceptance to learn the bow. They still had most of today to get a lesson down. She moved behind him quietly after he told her it was best to. Her ears perked forward as she ran alongside her darker cousin. Then he finally spoke. “You remember those deer I brought? I did not bring them already dead from Cercatori. I killed both of them. I Think I can work out these.” She said, but in truth she had no experience in hunting elk or even moose. She was at odds there but she was sure as long as she caught them in the vitals at least once she could make sure that they are downed. She was quick with her bow, but it would be a bad idea to hit the animal and then it come rushing at them.

She pulled her bow out and strung it quietly, pulling to make sure the draw was as it should be then took an arrow from her quiver put it in her mouth, then another to put on her draw. She motioned him to follow her and crouched down, a hunters position, and walked as silently as any predator could. Her eyes focused on the prints, which were many, it must have been a small family herd. She soon caught scent of them. She moved around so that the wind, that was still slightly strong was blowing perfectly against her from the front, where the scents of the Elk blasted her nose. She looked to see which she would take. It was a matriarch herd, the young they had were old enough to be weened now, so if she killed a mother it would not matter for the child. She looked to see if there were any injuries, but it seemed this was a potentially healthy herd. She could have a pick of the herd and she spotted a big stocky female, she was plump enough that was certain, Eclipse Stood straight finally and as she did she had the bow up and pulled. The elk were still about fifty feet from where they stood, they were not bothered by the woman standing so far away. She waited for that perfect opportunity to get the plump female. She aimed and let loose, the arrow hit right where she wanted, but not as deep she quickly strung and shot the next aiming for the front flank again, the animal was running now, and it was harder to get it, but she hoped the arrow would stick because if not the elk would live even wth the first shot through her skin and some muscle. Eclipse hurried to the panicked Elk pulling another arrow out and following her plump target. She ran faster than she thought but could not see her second arrow as she passed by the shooting spot, a grin spread across her face. Now it was the chase, the animal would tire and they could give it a proper death, if only she had gotten it the first shot!!!

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread