I am living fire
[html]OOC: Ooc. (591)

Axelle couldn’t feel anything. She couldn’t even feel her body, not physically or in the dream world. As she stood before the white wolf in the darkness, she was trying to get the familiar answer she wanted out. Her mind wasn’t working the way she needed it to and as she gazed toward the white spirit, nothing came to her. The white femme with the silver eyes and pink nose was just a familiar memory to her, and as the female’s soft features turned to look at her daugher’s new body, she seemed disappointed. ”What have you done to yourself, my sweet girl?”

Axelle shouldn’t have been surprised – she had contacted the dead before in her dreams, but never her mother. Even with the answer given to her, right before her – she couldn’t remember if this being was her mom. With all the similar features reflecting her own form right before her, she still couldn’t recognize her. Was it because of the blood loss? Her brain wasn’t functioning the way she wanted it to. Needed it to. Axelle continued to stare at the other, and again the stupid words came out of her mouth, ”Naniko?” Though, she already knew who this was and what her actual name was – her mind was stuck on Naniko. The woman’s smile twisted into a sad frown, ”I guess not, my love.” Though, she was more talking to herself than anyone. She looked away for a brief moment, head snapping into a direction behind her as if she were called by some unknown source. Her mother zeroed in, but turned back to her lost daughter. ”I will be watching over you, my beautiful daughter. I will let nothing hurt you.” Then the woman walked away from her and disappeared into the darkness.

Axelle felt a pang of sadness in her heart, and no matter what – she couldn’t move. ”Wait! Come back…” She wanted to call the other by who she remembered her by, but the words wouldn’t come out. She reached in the direction where the spirit left, and found herself plummeting backwards, into a dark hole. ”Mom! Mom!” But she kept falling.

Axelle’s eyes flew open and she screamed, ”Mom! Mother?!?!” Then she pushed herself off the horse, falling onto her head and rolling. Her body began to shift into Lupus form as she rolled about five feet. The stretch and reforming of her wolf skin destroyed what healing her wounds had done. Everything began to bleed once more, and what was leaking out of her female organs was beginning to cease. There was still a slow trickle, but nothing like what was before. Finally, she stopped rolling and just lay in the grass on her side, looking up at the sky. No more darkness, no more Anette. Her abdomen hurt, and she didn’t even know what was going on. She was still delirious from the crazy dream, and probably because of all the blood loss. The sudden neighing of her horse didn’t even wake her up from her confusion, and especially the thunderous gallop once Kai realized she disappeared.

The once tough Marbas lay helplessly in the grass, lifeless but awake. She stared at the sky with one silver eye, but still couldn’t move. Her body had stopped shifting and her wolf form lay motionless. A tear welled up in that eye and slowly leaked down her muzzle. What have I done? It was her fault, something. She couldn’t figure that one out either, but her instincts told her something was different – a bad something.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread