Exuberant and Loud [p]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/I8oHm.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

The equally dark woman before Vlad turned back to see her as she spoke, letting her get a good look of this female. Her eyes were a particularly refreshing green, but the long scar stretching from the top of her ear and across her face was more interesting. It looked brutal, no doubt, but every scar had a story behind it. It was like how the scars on her leg had a story to tell, though the heiress doubted how she got her scars were nearly as heroic compared to how the sable female got hers. Upon watching the woman a bit more she could see more scars littering her body, in particular the four deep slashes across her chest. They were most impressive, indeed, but just seeing them almost made the Russian cringe. She doubted the other woman had any fun at all getting that.

The scarred woman, however off-putting her appearance—her slightly feral look had made Vladi afraid she might've been crazy or something—had a cordial tone of voice, which was reassuring. "I was unaware it was occupied by a pack," Vladislava answered, a smile tugging at her muzzle, "so you are not intruding at all. Not my lands, for that matter, as I have no territory or pack to call my own." She hopped off of Dmitrii and took his reigns, leading him to the water, as she knelt down by the other woman. In turn the Clydesdale bent his neck to lap up the water, and she as well took some of the lake into her paws and drank. It was cool, pleasant water, of course, and the Kalashnikov felt rejuvenated once more.

An introduction was soon made—the raven-coated woman beside her was Soran Aatte. That was an interesting name to the gray she-wolf for reasons unknown—perhaps it had a nice ring to it or something of the like, but not even she was sure of that. "I am Vladislava Kalashnikov," she said airily, sea green eyes shining in a friendly matter. "My horse's name is Dmitrii. It is a pleasure to meet you." She gestured to her stallion, who was still drinking up the lake, and her grin widened upon hearing the dappled horse whicker softly. Her orbs lingered on Soran's for a moment before raising to the sky, blinking. "What a gorgeous morning this is turning out to be, hmm?" she asked the other wolfess, her eyes glancing back down to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread