knowledgeable stranger
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet nodded briefly as the female, not male, introduced herself to be Trinity. It was an interesting name, though no more so than her own. It had most likely been for her blood red eye color which was the trademark of her family. Though the coyote wondered why this other female had been named Trinity. ’Maybe they just thought it sounded nice,’ she thought as Trinity spoke of the knife’s purpose. So it was a hunting weapon, interesting. It made sense to Garnet, though she wondered if the other female had ever actually fought a bear. She certainly had the muscle to do it, at least in Garnet’s eyes.

”I don’t think I’ll go around starting fights with bears, thank-you.” She said, smiling slightly as Trinity went back to the blade. ”Not that I’m afraid or anything, I just don’t have the physical capabilities to fight a bear or even another Luperci for that matter.” Garnet bit her lip slightly on the last statement, once again scuffing the grass with a foot. Really, after she had realized that Trinity wasn’t a guy, the black coyote had started to look up to the female. Really, the wolf was something amazing that Garnet wished she was herself; strong. Trinity looked like she didn’t have to go around starting fights to prove herself, she already knew of her capabilities and was sure of herself. This was the impression that Garnet got from her, though who knows how accurate it was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread