knowledgeable stranger
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Two black ears perked up as Trinity offered some advice. Garnet was definitely ready to receive any the other female could give. However, when the advice did come, it only really confused the young female. What did saying your weakness have to do with anything? Wouldn’t it have already been your weakness, or if it wasn’t, it’s not like you suddenly became weak in that area. Garnet snorted softly, even though she was taking it in. A kind of ‘note-to-self’ thing going on in her head. Trinity’s question caused the coyote to stop and think for a bit before replying. ”Well, I play-fought as a pup with my sister and brother. A few weeks ago I was attacked by a wolf, I think he was going to kill me, thankfully my mom jumped in and kicked his ass. I don’t think that counts much as fighting though, he mostly just punched me around too fast for me to do anything before Asphyxia arrived. Umm, can’t think of anything else, why?”

Garnet flicked an ear towards the cream wolf as she looked around the clearing. The only other thing had been the incident with Hybrid, though that had been more just aggression without physical contact, so it didn’t count. Actually, for a coyote of the infamous Inferni, Garnet had done little fighting, and what fighting she had done had been more of getting her ass handed to her. ’He had caught me off guard, that won’t happen again.’ The young female took a deep sigh as two red eyes watched some bird flit between the branches of the nearby trees.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread