knowledgeable stranger
[html]
____
ooc

Late nights walking through front doors at daybreak

____Trinity took that in for a moment. That was good, at least she knew some tactics about fighting on four paws, hopefully her mother taught her well, "Okay then. That's good, we can start from fresh." Trinity started to bounce on her feet ever so lightly when she finished her sentence, just putting pressure from one side to the other and then putting one foot behind but not really noticeable getting in a 'open stance'. Putting her hands up, she looked at Garnet, stared her straight in the eyes like she was taught when she fought someone, "Now, I want you to try to attack me, punch me or whatever, I want to know how much natural ability you have first. Also, rules are, only punching and blocking yourself, but I'll only pretend to hit you for now until I teach you how to actually fight. And I'll mostly just be trying to dodge your attacks and such."
____Light on her feet, Trinity moved around and waited for the young dark girl to attack her. She already had an image in her head of what she was going for, where she was going to hit her, although by meaning she wouldn't actually hit her just meant she wouldn't hit her hard, just a light tap but making sure there was contact there, "Show me what you've got."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread