knowledgeable stranger
[html]
____
ooc

Late nights walking through front doors at daybreak

____Trinity looked at the girl, saw mostly what the other was doing from her peripheral vision. She waited in the same stance, bouncing around to keep herself moving. Garnet started at her, just running at her and that was her first mistake, although she did throw a punch but Trinity easily rolled it off as she leaned back a slight touch and moved to the left, leaving Garnet open to the creme female's attack which was a reverse punch aiming at the red-eyed female's jaw, but because she promised light at least she wouldn't be knocked out from the attack but it'd definitely surprise the other female. "Bang." she said tapping Garnet's jaw with her fist, "Okay lets stop for a minute and go over what just happened." she looked at the black female and nodded as she reassessed everything.
____Finally finishing thinking she nodded once again and looked at Garnet, "Your first mistake was coming straight at me, no fakes or anything before you went in for actual contact. There is a thing my master taught me it's what we call 'in and out'. You get in, hit your opponent and then recreate space between yourselves." she stepped towards Garnet, getting back in her stance for a moment and showed her, "Okay lets pretend you swung at me, so as you come forward to attack me, I counter the attack rather if it's with a kick or punch and then I back away a little, recreating the distance we had at the beginning of the fight, it's the most important thing." Trinity paused a moment and chuckled, "Oh and the next important thing is that no matter what, keep your hands up. You need to protect your jaw, that's your off switch. Someone gets you there, bang, lights out, sweet dreams. Any questions so far?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread