knowledgeable stranger
[html]
____
ooc

Late nights walking through front doors at daybreak

____Countering Garnet's attack, before she could actually get away, Trinity hit Garnet's wrist with her wrist bone to make the attack fall and tapped Garnet's temple with her other fist. Even though technically Trinity would have killed her by now, she wasn't even attacking her which she hoped would gain a lot of trust from the other. After Garnet backed away, Trinity smiled and bowed to her which obviously was showing that their fight was over, "Now, when I hit you in the stomach, it would have sent you flying to the ground and you'd most likely be finding it harder to breathe."

____Trinity moved towards Garnet so there was barely any space between them, she punched Garnet in the stomach, hard enough to knock some wind out of her, "You know why that hurt more than it should? Because you need to learn to breathe." she made the breathing sound and looked from Garnet's stomach to face, "Why it helps it not hurt so much is that when you get hit and you breathe like that, it's flexing your abdominal muscles so it's not hitting such a soft surface. We'll have to get you to start doing sit-ups on a regular basis." she looked at Garnet as if she was saying 'alright?' and nodded, "Now lets try it. I'm going to hit you just as hard, now breathe when I'm about to make contact, it's really easy. Go." and with that, Trinity aimed in the same place with the same amount of power, actually hitting her this time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread