knowledgeable stranger
[html]
____
ooc

Late nights walking through front doors at daybreak

____Trinity sighed with a slight smile, "I realize this is so much to take in. I'm a little surprised actually that you already didn't get frustrated." quietly she examined Garnet's expression and realized just how frustrated she looked, "I think we are just about done here today, because I also have to get back to work. However, I'd like to end this day on a good note and do some meditation." she smiled slightly and sat down on the ground exactly where she was sitting. Crossing her legs, shutting her eyes and putting her hands on her knees, she opened one eye to see if Garnet was following and then, not caring if the other girl was or not, she spoke aloud after a moment and shut her eyes again.
____ "Count to ten and breathe in as far as you can in that ten seconds, and then count to ten slowly in your head, and then breathe out slowly for another ten. Learn to control your lungs and it will help you so you wont get so tired during a fight and you can save being slow for after the fight. Go." breathing in, she counted to ten, bringing in all the air in that she could bring in, which really it was a lot of air. And counting to ten very slowly, she also thought about good thoughts and how Garnet could be potentially a very good fighter, and then after ten seconds she breathed out as much air as she could. Trinity kept her eyes closed and decided to do it a couple more times, repeating the same thing over.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread