Joining
[html]

Mayflower Kowl
I can't stand to fly, I'm not that naive..

Sheepishly, the short and slender Mayflower followed after her brother, humanoid hands dangling at her sides as she followed her take-charge brother, amber eyes widened slightly as she hurried up a bit to catch up with the other Australian Shepherd. Blue merle ears perked up slightly as she gingerly placed a paw on a twig. Wincing, she scampered after him, nearly toppling over onto her long-muzzle face. A grumble erupted in her throat, and she quietly walked after him, watching where she stepped each time she raised a paw. "Coming, coming," she mumbled, hands clenching into fists.

Don't think I'll be welcome here, she thought, as Mayflower was often too shy to reveal any special skills she happened to have. But no matter, she didn't care - Mayflower was only here following her arrogant brother. A sigh pressed past her oddly rubbery lips, warm air dissolving into the cool air that swirled around before her. It still seemed to be a bit windy due to past weather that she'd rather not think about, as it had added to her frightened demeanor. Her pace swift, Mayflower followed Helios to the border patiently, eyes narrowing as she became more used to the mingle of scent and differing surroundings. At least, she thought, Adrian and Edgar are in this pack.

ooc; wheeee

Word Count; 217

template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread