Private Enterprise
[html]

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten a reply in or anything!

Could the canine really not understand that they had the same blood, or something close to that? With a shake of her narrow-muzzled head, she scrunched her miniscule build together, sheepishly stepping backwards. "A dog," she stated, blinking amber optics up at the male wolf. "Can't you tell the difference between prey and fellow canines?" Mayflower spoke tentively, floppy ears pulled backwards as she spoke. A breath of air escaped past ivory tinted lips, though holding a more gray color. The Australian Shepherd held a position near sitting, her tailless haunches held only an inch or so above the ground.

Mayflower

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#07152A; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-shadow:#AAAEB5 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#14233A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#3D4858; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAAEB5; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C4C9D0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #14233A; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread