Where Abouts
[html]
(326) OOC: She'll be less distracted soon lol

Eclipse finished the last of the sticks, having already smelled the man coming but didn’t move from her spot. She did not know who he was but he smelled of the pack, which made her not lose her concentration. If he had been someone who did not smell of the pack then she would have thought her life in danger. She knew Skye would not allow anyone who would hurt them to come into the pack and trusted her alpha in everything. She let a soft smile crease her face as she put the stick down on the last of the spots. She was certain that was where they all were, and they had their own space, but were buried together. She remembered that night, that terrible night when she was still hurting from birthing them, and that she held all three of them, and put them here. She stayed silent, her humming had stopped when she put the last stick in.

“The hurricane did a terrible thing to the terrace, but it was merciful to my children. I thank the mother that she was kind enough to leave their graves clean and untouched.” She finally said, but she did not make it a certain thing that it was to him or to herself. She sighed and stood then turned to the man, surprised at his form. Not many took on their secui form. She masked her surprise with a smile and nodded her head to him; “My name is Eclipse, I’m the resident cook here, who might you be?” She asked curiously. Her tail wagged slow as though she was doing something that she would normally do every single day. She had hardened herself, and made herself understand that she would go on no matter what happened but she would always cherish what she once had. Her parents had taught her that the hard way. The very hard way.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread