Where Abouts
[html]
(405) OOC:

Her ears perked as he introduced himself and lowered his head she put her hands together, an automatic response, and bowed her head to him; “Namaste, what kind of crafter?” She asked curiously. He would be one of those useful to the trade that went out now and again, like the one Adrian had gone one, she’d found out only recently when she found the caravan gone. She wished she could have joined him but she had been on her way back when he left to go, Robert would have disagreed and Eclipse wanted to keep close to the man she loved.

He admitted he didn’t know who the Mother was, but not all did, she hadn’t and she shrugged; “A friend told me, that the Mother is the earth. She created everything and can decide to take anything away she had created.” Eclipse explained. She only knew about that much but to her that was enough to have a big impact on her life. She looked down at the grave markers and sighed; “They were born too young. They could not breath and so they did not ever take their first breath.” She said a sad note in her voice. She wished it hadn’t been so but she now understood that come time she could have more, not to replace them, but they could still fill the empty void, so the prospect of having Roberts children gave her thoughts like no other, though that fear she could also lose them too came to mind.

He spoke again, changing the subject to cooking and she smiled nodding; “I have been trying to perfect it. I do have some dried meat, though it is not as tasty as fresh meat, but it has the same sort of taste” She reached in her pocket to produce a bag with a few chunks of dried meat, it had a few of the spices, nothing too harsh and held it out in her hand offering him the little bits; “I have been learning the best tenderness to cook meat, and recently I have been learning how to make bread, but with so little resouces, well it’s hard to tell.” She said shrugging a little. She was learnign little by little by what they had, but would do her best not to waste anything even on practice.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread