Where Abouts
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
"You teach me how to cook, and I'll teach you how to make a bow." :]

Leviothan seemed surprised when she asked him if he could show her something some time, but he couldn't help but to wolfishly grin. Without a filter to his brain, a thought in the world, he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. "Sure. I could do that. Making a bow should be easy." He listened carefully to her words, the way she spoke of her pups and the future. Each small thing said was more he learned about her and it seemed that he was a good listener as well. Smart for his age. He didn't say more about her pups, or of the Mother, mostly because it kept bringing up the old memories of his own, back to wondering where she was. What she was doing.. whether she'd joined a pack or not. Of course, she'd always been a loner. Things probably wouldn't change that fiercely. Behind him, his tail wagged just a tad bit slower with his thought path before Leviothan stepped closer and sniffed at the air. "Oregano? Bay-leaf?" He asked with a brief curiosity.

"My mother never cooked. Neither did my father. Most of the time we ate straight from the source of our food," he explained only a moment after. "Are those some time of plants?"

He seemed to take on an air of pride when she spoke of his work, the way she said it happily. "I could teach you how to carve some time if you'd like. It's different with everything you do. Most of the time, I don't even know what I'm going to make. I just follow the natural course of the wood. I let it show me what it's going to be, what it wants to be." He spoke words of wisdom, but honestly didn't know half the things he spoke about. Most of them were just an attempt at trying to sound cool, at trying to be.. smart. He let a slight 'murr' of laughter slip from his maw before he sat right back down. "Hmm.. I've got an idea. If you help teach me how to cook, how to use this.. Oregano and bay-leaf, I'll make you a bow and add some arrows into the mix." He offered. It was definitely an attempt at making a deal, but he was interested in knowing whether he had the gift of cooking, or whether he was too impatient to do such.

Those orange eyes of his snapped toward her own, a smile spreading over his wolfish lips. His undoubtedly dirty fur seemed to ripple just for an instant in the breeze before his head lowered in a slight bow of a nod. "Hmm? What do you think?"
OOC: Word Count:

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread