Where Abouts
[html]
(343) OOC: She got uber excited!!!

Eclipse was thankful that he did not continue the talk of her pups, but seemed quite interested in the plants that she mentioned. She smiled nodding as he mentioned just eating straight from the carcass. She did that at times, she was still a wolf after all and nothing would change that. “Yes they are herbs, plants of specific kinds, they can be good in small uses. I don’t always cook my meat through myself, unless i dry it. I don’t see why we can’t have both.” She said with a grin on her face.

She listened to him with fascination as he spoke about carving and how most of the time he didn’t know what he was going to make. It made her wonder if she would be like that or if she would have to plan things out like she did when she cooked. She always wrote down recipe ideas before she started and crossed out or added on while she was doing her experiments. Most of the time she didn’t have a recipe book, most of them were damaged from time spent exposed on top of fridges, or they had things that a wolf just couldn’t do. At least she couldn’t do. His proposition made her ears perk up and she grinned; “Deal!” She said, she wasn’t about to ask him to give her something for nothing, she was sure that he could learn something from her or she would make him a few meals or hunt for him for the training sessions if he couldn’t. “Though I do have a bow myself and it’s quite special to me, but I wouldn’t mind more arrows.” She had to learn how to make those because she lost so many and even trading for them wasn’t enough for the woman, who constantly used her bow as often as she could. She did wonder if he had a better, quicker way of making arrows or if they could in some way collaborate what they knew.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread