Where Abouts
[html]
WC:320 OOC: so end with your post, if you want we can have another thread Big Grin

She nodded, agreeing with him, and knowing exactly how he felt. Before she came here, she had family, they were different from friends, though they were all friends nonetheless, but she wanted more than just family to be there for her, and vice versa. Now here in Cercatori she had found many who became her friend and one who had betrayed that friendship, but she wouldn’t say anything about it to this man, that was between her and the said betrayer. She again nodded as he spoke of giving her a mix; “That is a good idea, it would help me practice with both, and perhaps give me a challange than what I am used to!” She said happily, excited to get to see his finished work.

“Yes trading is in order, but you do not have to worry about that. Herbs and spices almost never go bad, not often at least though the better are the ones that were dried the most recent, they still retain their taste, but older herbs and such can still be used. So you do not have to worry about that. Perhaps when we go on another voyage or even out to a pack trade you can join us. I still don’t know much about the other packs, but I don’t do the trading myself, I grow things and give them to the pack, among other things.” She said. She wasn’t one to talk about trading and merchanting, though she could be good at it she just wasn’t a saleswoman. “So I will see you in two weeks, I have other errands I must run so I hope you do not mind if I take my leave here.” She said. Her smile never wavered, but she waved to him and began walking away but not before saying; “It was a great pleasure meeting you!”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread