A Favor
[html]
OOC / +200

When Kiara and Shadowfang agreed to help them out Ciara was thrilled. Her plush golden tail went at high-speed behind her and she jumped up, licking each of their muzzles happily. Now she and Augustus could finally get the time together they so desperately needed. Anticipation and a little anxiety rose within the golden girl. Now that she’d put duty aside, she would actually have to face what was going to happen.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want it to happen, she was just so nervous about it. What if she did something completely wrong? What if he didn’t have a good time? More and more worries sifted through her mind and she almost found herself growling back at them. Still, she was thankful for the two Epsilons for helping her out when she needed it. They were definitely loving pack mates, and she figured they’d have a good time honing their skills of defence as well.

Ciara was about to leave when suddenly she turned to Kiara. Kia…can I talk to you privately for a few minutes? I have some questions.. she murmured, looking apologetically at Shadowfang. It was time for girl talk, and she figured her brother would understand.

<style type="text/css">
.ciaramoose b {font-weight:bold; color:#8a6c32; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.ciaramoose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ciaramoose {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hywiQ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140501; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ciaramoose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ciaramoose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread