Trouble Maker
[html]

OOC: Sorry she's so stuffy. xD WC: 300

Ciara snorted derisively, the first of many such sounds.

We don’t need human or Luperci weapons to fend off an attack. The wolves of New Dawn are trained in the old ways, and they are all we need. As I said before, should the coyotes come our way, they’ll be sent limping on home to Inferni, she said, her tone one that brooked no argument. Still the irritating male pressed on with his folly, causing Ciara to nearly roll her eyes. Of course we guard the borders well. One of the other guards happens to be my mate, and he is even more skilled than I, the girl declared stiffly. Her chest puffed a little, head raised more when the dark wolf lowered himself further.

Then the talk of Zalen arrived and another snort followed right along after it.

Those bringing news should have enough common sense and etiquette to stop at the borders and call for someone, she bit out, eyes narrowing on him once again. The threat in his tone was obvious. If he thought he could get her in trouble with Zalen he was sorely mistaken. It was ridiculous, that notion. Zalen would surely trust her over some outsider from a neighbooring pack – one that didn’t share the best relationship with New Dawn.

Zalen has complete faith in my abilities and practices, and would likely have dragged you out by your scruff by now. Be thankful I’m a little more accepting, she sneered, her tail giving a flippant little twitch. Shall we call Zalen and see what he thinks?

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread