this is how an angel cries.
[html]

Ksenija winced as she moved, ears flattened against her gaunt skull. She felt about as worse as she looked, which was pretty bad. The russian had know idea why this had happened to her, and who she was before. What her life was like. It was impossible to have just came into existence yesterday, but it felt like she had. She had a name, but not a birthdate. The woman didn’t even know how old she wash. It was blank. Did she even have a family waiting for her to come home? With half-seeing eyes she looked around, trying to grasp her whereabouts in the world. Maybe this was home. Perhaps it had been fate that erased her mind and left her on a southern packs doorstep. Maybe this meant she was where she truly belonged. Even though every part of her hurt, she still felt the land sing to her. Either that or it was delirium.

Suddenly a new scent invaded the area, one that rose above the heavy scent of mud and rotting vegetation scattered everywhere. There was a lighter scent attached to it, though it smelt a bit off. Finally a woman appeared near where Ksenija was stumbling in from. Her eyes widened in concern and Ksenija just looked at her, almost blankly. “ I don’t think I am doing so great. I was heading to the Great Hall, actually. I’d appreciate if you did. “ She said, her accent lighter and less pronounced with how softly she was speaking.. As she moved closer to the chocolate coated female, she held out a bandage arm for the other to hold and happened to glance at her arms in the process. “ Oh! “ Ksenija breathed in surprise. “ What happened to your arm? “

Ksenija knew that beneath her bandages with deep cuts and slashed, crudely fashioned runes carved into her upper arm while her forearm was decorated with more injuries. Quite a few of them were sewn together, to wide to heal themselves. Even though it hurt to even move her arm ( and the rest of her body ), she couldn’t imagine what a broken bone would feel like. Visably wincing at the arm of the other woman she looked away, embarrassed. Ksenija didn’t usually wear her emotions on her sleeve but with how weak she was it was hard not to be less reserved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread