Tell me what have I done?
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: O.O Whoa, Kai actually made a move against her…

Axelle snorted as she watched Kai shift down into his own Lupus form. She knew he had to be just fronting because even though she met him that way, Kai had turned into a softie on her. The sinister look in his eyes turned her on as she watched him, and when he lunged at her – her heart leapt. She thought he was just bluffing, and the fact that he actually would attack her right now after all that had happened hurt her. Axelle was quick to take his blow, land on her back and push him off of her with her hind legs. Then she quickly regained her composure, facing him the other way now. ”How dare you!” Even though she did dare him. She snarled in his direction, watching him carefully, remembering all the training she had received.

This kind of behavior was not expected of Kai. He cared for her more than she could ever know, and yet here he was attacking her, attempting to knock her unconscious. Hadn’t she been through enough today? Her body was tense and all the fur that could stand up was standing out. She was an angry puff ball. ”So, almighty Kai decided to grow some balls…” She knew he had them, but being so angry anything was coming out of her mouth right then.

She paced before him, but kept her body in his direction and her concentration on him, watching his every movement as she tried to calm herself down some. ”Why’d you have to bring his slave here?” It looked as if she were holding herself back, and all the while snarling from frustration, ”Don’t you dare for one second blame ME for this. If you hadn’t brought her back here, like a dumbass, I would not have known where he was!” She snarled dangerously, but kept her distance from him. She really didn’t want to fight him, and didn’t think he would take up her challenge that easily; all she wanted was to give him a piece of her mind, and that was what she would attempt to do.

351 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread