Sentimental dreams
[html]
(314) OOC: It's all good Big Grin

Eclipse wished she could cry but as she had not cried for her children earlier when she went to visit them the day before, she would not cry for the plants that were now gone forever. Her work as well as those who worked on the garden with and before her. It would take a lot of work to get it back to its former glory but she knew that it would be worth it. She had some potted plants that she could contribute and seeds she could begin growing during the wintertime. Parenneal ones that were more likely to last many seasons and be used as well, though she had never given herself the chance to plant them as she had always been moving. Now that she was mated to Robert, she knew she wouldn't leave. She was home. It had a nice ring to it, and she was happy that she no longer would be wandering. Her wanderlust only lasted until Vinatta where she visited during the hurricane itself, but she had no inclination of moving further from it.

The sound of the greeting made Eclipse turn and smile; “Oh hello there! I do not think we have met!” She said standing up, her knees had mud on them, but thankfully her pants were dirt free, she smiled and put her hands together in her old greeting; “Namaste, I am Eclipse Soulstorm.” She said smiling at the woman. Her tail wagged behind her letting the woman know she was not unhappy at all to see her. Eclipse met a few others' she had not before and was amazed that there were so many new faces, perhaps it was because of the hurricane that came through and they all made a rush to find sanctuary. That did not displease Eclipse, the more the merrier is what the young woman thought.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread