[M] Siren In The Pond
[html]

Adrian was caught off guard by the girls obvious anger at his admiration. He quickly turned around, both because he realized the female was modest and so he could hide his grin. Adrian was a nice guy but he was also a flirt. And one thing he loved was a female who was angry at him. Adrian glanced over his shoulder and noticed that she had sank further into the water so he couldn't see all of her as well. He took that as permission to turn back around.

He turned around and stood there awkwardly as she stood back up. He couldn't help his eyes from lingering in some places, but he quickly corrected himself and looked at her eyes. Adrian might be a flirt but he was also a gentleman. "I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you would take offence to my presence. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Adrian said, a rueful grin on his face. "I haven't been standing here long. I just stumbled upon here when I...uh...mentioned you being beautiful." Adrian couldn't shake the feeling that the female looked familiar to him. Obviously she was part of the pack but he felt like he had seen her more than just in passing. Then he remembered that she had helped clean up the pack after the storm. Adrian noticed her small smirk before she looked away and wondered if she recognized him too.

The female's personality changed so fast that Adrian felt like he was having whiplash. She had went from pissed to embarrassed to smug and teasing. Adrian wasn't sure he could keep up. He smiled at her, a interested expression on his face. He took a step into the water, feeling his feet break the water and grinned, "I guess that depends." Adrian said, his voice smooth. "Is there more to see?" The female had obviously gotten over her modesty fairly quickly and now things were turning in a completely different direction. "I'm Adrian, by the way." He said, getting his name out of the way.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread