The First Light of Day
[html]

OOC: *pouncelick* Image © Nat // WC:

And I didn’t know if you knew
So I’m taking this chance to say, that I had the best day with you...today

They were coming.

Be it intuition or perhaps some mental tie that bound the two women together, Drin knew her Fayne needed her. And so she had stolen away in the early morning, Vinatta already settled deep within her golden coat and filling her life with a brand new purpose. She loved it there. Her mate was happy, Leaf was accepted with no questions asked, and the woman was making friends. Nothing about her and Jiva’s decision was regretted, though she simply missed her friends...her sisters she held dear. She prayed her lover wouldn’t be angry with her, but before she’d slipped out of their home she left him a note and began making her way back to the lands she had left almost two weeks before. Hopefully the growing fox kit wouldn’t give his father any trouble when he awoke to find his mother gone. He was hopelessly becoming a momma’s boy through and through.

Fast forward.

Misty woods marking New Dawn territory, the young mother had made fast time traveling alone and on all fours. She was panting by the time she reached the borders, but already the air was thick with apprehension. Do I cross or wait? A real question now that she no longer belonged to the chains of tradition here, btu she only lingered for a few minutes before swallowing her fears and striding into what was once her home. Taking familiar trails through the glen eyrie, she headed towards Fayne’s birthing den, the distant commotion turning her initial thoughts to reality. It was time! The woman mustered more energy to bound forward, now not caring whom she would run into until she broke through a clearing and her eyes took in the huddle of bodies before Fayne’s den entrance.

Fayne I’m here sweetheart! She squealed, too excited to acknowledge the others as she jostled her way to the front by Noah. She gave him an affectionate headbutt to the shoulder, filling the birthing den with her own whines as the scent of afterbirth seeped into her snout. The golden fae’s eyes widened with joy upon seeing the first wet body nestled against her mother, but Drin stayed in the den opening collapsing to the floor on her belly as her tail wagged wildly behind her. She’d approach Fayne when the birthing was over to shower her friend and sister with licks and nuzzles after the babes were all born. You’re doing so well! I’m so proud of you sister, she said, turning a toothy grin to Noah. A beautiful healthy girl had just been born to New Dawn, and more seemed to be on the way.

J makes smexy tables with Nat art! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.Drinleaf {padding:20px;}
.Drinleaf table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Drinleaf .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.Drinleaf img{width:400px; float:left;}
.Drinleaf p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.Drinleaf .magix {color:#604773; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}
.Drinleaf b{color:#604773;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread