Moving on over
[html]

I took a long time, that's what happens when you get a new puppy character.

Thorn was very glad to hear that the little leaders of the future had done well despite the hurricane. It was a shame they had gotten sick but like all youngsters it was bound to happen, it was just key they got better. He was also glad to hear Saul's mate was doing well too, although the white male would never know birth personally he had been informed by his former mate Asya that it was not fun, at all. Then she had screamed at him in Russian. "Glad to hear Saul, with such beautiful parents they will be strong and powerful wolves I'm sure." He gave a little nod. Perhaps if his english had been a little better he wouldn't have used the word beautiful but it gave his meaning if made it a little more, flowery.

Thinking for a moment and checking a pocket on his kilt he took out a piece of parchment that hadn't been folded and creased as much and bracing it against the brewery he carefully wrote the word 'congratulations' in cyrillic - Поздравляю - with the dark pencil. He extended a hand and offered it to Saul, "it says congratulations in Russian, we write our letters differently than english and some wolves have told me it's a pretty language to see written out."

He was glad to hear that Vinatta hadn't been horribly hit, he hadn't really been outside the pack boundaries since the storm had passed and so he didn't know how other packs were fairing. Presumably the ones with a lot of trees or that depended on the water would be affected most. As horrible as the hurricane had been to the male while he was holed up his interest would always return to getting alcohol into the paws of Vinatta. Saul it seems could do some carpentry and this made Thorn grin all the wider. With the door back on the hinges and a quick sweep to see if everything was okay inside he could start later today or tomorrow or the first batch of sugar beer. Although it would take time for the beer to ferment he could definitely offer Saul the last of his vodka to help with any strain this project may take on him. "As long as the weather stays out and the beer while aging stays in we won't have problems. Sugar beer is easy and thanks to a maple shack I have jars and holding materials too."

Taking a step inside he waved the taller male in too, as he looked around he idly commented, "the shack was just outside the borders of a southern pack, they have claim to the sugarwoods. Do you know its name? I hope to give them some beer first in case they wonder why my scent in near their lands. " If anyone would know it would be a leader.

WC: 498

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread