Anger Management
[html]

((354)) Good, good! ;u;

Harvey

He'd picked up the scent of another individual close by, and where as that wouldn't typically worry the red merle aussie shepherd, he understood he was near pack borderlands, and one instance of that was still quite vividly clear in his head... As well as an explanation for new scars littering his body.

He didn't want to start another fight, but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions. It was Inferni, so he figured maybe he'd at least be found by somebody less prejudice to non-coyotes. He sat up more, adjusting himself so that if he was demanded or requested to leave, he could do so hastily and without trouble. There was no motivation left for trouble...

Her voice startled the cockney male, but he didn't let that bother him. He wasn't noticeably frightened, just drawn to attention by the outburst.

Turning to see the source of the greeting, Harvey smiled brightly. Oh, well, 'ello dere, love! He laughed, getting up completely and dusting himself off. He wouldn't dare to move closer, as he may have been intruding enough, but he was shocked to see another of his kind!

Not just a dog, but another Australian Shepherd, and a fellow merle pelted one, as well! While his coat was rusty and hers blue, they were eerily similar nonetheless, and Harvey Butler was fascinated.

Oh, well, uhm... He started, stopping in his excitement to clear his throat. He gave a small, polite bow and smiled. Didn't mean t' intrude, Miss. Me name's Harvey Butler. Harv, if ya wish... An' I must say, I find meself ravah fancyin' the night. The stars are quite lovely, dotcha 'fink?

He wasn't trying to change the subject, only trying to respond accordingly. Plus, a little small talk never hurt anybody, and if he could feel more comfortable in this setting, maybe he wouldn't end up beaten and bruised again for being in the same predicament. He doubted highly that this young lady would harm him, but he never knew what strengths others possessed, especially since his coming to Nova Scotia. You really couldn't judge a book by its cover.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread