Anger Management
[html]

Form :: Lupus/Sucui/Optime

The normally rather bashful canine gave a swift tip of her head in a somewhat nodding fashion, grinning slightly as she brought her alabaster cranium back up, eyes glimmering somewhat merrily still as the male was a somewhat interesting individual to be speaking to. "I don't have a name preference," she said rather quietly, still grinning as she clasped her hands together in front of her stomach covered in a thinner layer of fur, thumbs twidling idly as she listened to the other Australian Shepherd with interest.

"Oh, I'm just roaming about too," she stated, glancing about. "I haven't been outside the Cecratori d'Arte borders since I joined," she stated, hand raising slightly before she realized it to be an idiotic gesture and lowered her hand to her side, looking rather stupid at the moment with her grin fading off so she no longer looked as innocent and cheery as she normally did.

Truth be truth, Mayflower knew nothing about violence - only how to play the flute and write in her untidy scrawl, she was very bright though she just didn't have access to information at all, since she'd lived as a loner with her brother who seemed to be an art prodegy or something of the sort and stole all the attention, since she was much too bashful to play in front of people on purpose, sure - she probably did by accident at least once a week.

Smile returning hesitantly to her alabaster face, Mayflower clasped her hands together once more, digging her paws into the ground anxiously, awaiting a response from the .. British, was it? Yes, waiting patiently from the dog with the odd accent that wasn't so odd as she'd heard it a couple times, but it was still out of the norm - though Mayflower liked it, but she rarely hated anything.

Word Count :: 308 | OOC :: <3
Darlin' I need you,

I need you like ships need the sea~

template by revo.

table by ann. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread