and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

If either Gabriel, Corona or Talitha can respond, then please do. <3

Faolin Mogotsi

November 19, 2005

Luperci

Female

reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Haha, do I REALLY need to answer this? Been kicking around here for about four years now. xD Er, maybe five?

Summer has FINALLY calmed the hell down and I am ready for action. With school starting back up (and being much easier, thank god for no IB programme) I am going to have full access to a friggin' computer without it blowing up or the parents packing us up and taking us somewhere! -sigh-

Once again she found herself returning home. This time panic swept her face, every hair stood on end and she had a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something was terribly, terribly wrong and she could not place it. It had to be either Gabriel or Talitha, and this was the first place she would check. She had ran, non-stop in fact, her paws ached but she continued to ignore it along with the burn in her lean muscles. Faolin's fur had faded over the summer months and lightened slightly, instead of the burning red color she sported a new, more orange-y color. Paws froze for the first time since she left Fatin Kali and Ezekiel's side. She told him to stay put, because if the war was still raging, she did not want to risk anything. She was already running back for one child, and it did not take her long to figure out where her daughter would exactly run to. There was nothing else, only her father back here and the rest of her family that stayed in Inferni.

Something swept over her, that long feeling of dread washed with relief. Both Gabriel's and Talitha's scent mingled in the air, there was nothing she could do at this point, she had to rest for a few moments. Now that she knew they were both safe she could take the extra couple seconds she had to collect her thoughts. If the war was over she would stay, but if it wasn't, then what? She could not be apart from Gabriel any longer, it killed her to be away from his side and being apart from one child was bad enough. Now, she was alone, only at the moment of course. Trying to focus and relax herself, the female gave the fur on her shoulder a quick couple calming licks. Her tail twitched and she bounded off, Faolin was racing top speed through the loose treeline that surrounded part of Inferni. Ahead were the caves and that would be the first place she would check. Muscles bunched as she crouched low and a moment later sprung up with powerful legs, climbing a particularly steep place. She instantly dropped her nose to the ground, eyes and ears also searching for any sign of the pair. The only ones that mattered in her life, nothing else mattered. Gabriel, Talitha and Ezekiel, they were bound to her in no way anyone else was.

Something else caught her off guard and she threw her head back in surprise. Her mother was still alive and kicking around these parts? She stifled a laugh, it was not like Asphyxia to stick in one place for so long, especially when hardly anything tied her here. Well, it seemed that nothing did, were those three children of her's back along with Naloxone? All questions which would have to be answered later. Maybe she was wrong, maybe everything was fine, but that knot in her stomach only tightened at the thought and she knew there was actually something wrong. That awful taste would not leave her mouth, her tongue slipped out from between her parted muzzle and she panted heavily before turning to the cave she had spent so many nights in, curled up next to the three bodies.

"Gabriel?" she cried out, voice cracking slightly with the emotion. This would be the first time seeing him in well, months. She sighed and blew out a shaky breath. It felt so strange and almost dream-like, but her own paws had carried her here as if her feet grew wings. Now, she was here and had no idea what to do, what she could do. Without knowing the reason she was here, she needed to be here for a reason, but it was not quite clear. Her heart pulsed and she ducked into the den, hoping to see a familiar face.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread