and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She was anxious and that was one thing that Corona expected out of her when she whirled around to face her. But at least it was Faolin and at least she was okay; bits of relief flooded her like many other emotions. The smile on her face came in to play, but it was brief. “They're both here, they're both okay and there are some things that have happened,” she said, wanting to her to calm down before she got anywhere in depth with what had gone on. Telling her all that she knew and all that would have happened right on the spot would have probably put her into even more of a panic. If Talitha was anywhere nearby and noticed the commotion (as Corona had been trying to keep an eye on her in the days since she had returned), and came upon them all in a panic, well… “But are you all right? No one gave you any trouble on the way here, did they?” She looked all right at first glance, which certainly meant there was one less thing to worry about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread